Thursday 4 July 2013

Undecided

Are you one of those people that cannot make their mind up about things?  I am.

Actually, I am incredibly impulsive, making snap decisions and running with them, but the second I put any thought into something my mind is on a see-saw - should I, shouldn't I, should I, shouldn't I?

I sit on the fence so much I have splinters in my bum!

Last night Mr Indecision came to visit me again.

I had finished my flower wreath, although I still have a few projects on the go, I did want to start a new one.

I bought some wonderful yarn in Truly Twisted Yarns a few weeks ago..... pretty isn't it?
Is it Drops Delight, shade 11.

But alas there was only 7 balls left in stock with no hope of getting any more.

I loved it so bought it anyway with the through that I would find something complimentary of the same wool weight to work along side it.

As luck would have it, when I went to Woolfest, about 4 stalls into my shopping session I found the same wool!!  YIPPEE.....  they only had 8 balls, so I bought all those too, which gives me 15 x 50g balls.

Now for the hard bit, what should I make?

So I sat there and Googled, found a load of nice patterns, some of them I will keep for a later date as they are in the wrong wool weight, but look at this gorgeousness by Tammy Hildebrand.



But in the meantime I have narrowed it down to two - these...



Which one should I do?  My see-saw is resting longer on the pale grey design..... what do you think?

By the way, last night, due to my indecisiveness, I did a few more rows of Ripple Blanket, much to my daughter's delight  :)



4 comments:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.