Monday 26 November 2012

Crocheted iPhone Cover.

I was sitting on the sofa working on a crocheted cushion cover when I came to a stop.  I needed a new ball of wool to complete this particular project which I would have to wait until after the weekend to collect.

So, there I was with a crochet hook and some oddments of wool left over from the cushion project.  There are loads of unfinished things that I could/should have got on with, but really couldn't be bothered to get off the sofa.  What to make?

My iPhone was laying on the sofa beside me and I decided to make a cover for it.


In a simple crochet double stitch, made in one long piece and sewn together at the edges.  I added a large coconut button and a crochet loop to finish  :)


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.