Tuesday 16 January 2018

Crochet Chevron Baby Hat

Following on from my Chevron Cushion post a few days ago, whilst in the process of making the cushions I suddenly realised with a little bit of tweaking it would make a super cute hat for a toddler.

So, grabbing some leftover yarn I had laying about  (as we all do), I started work.  I did have to undo and redo a few times to get the size and stitch count right, but that's what designing is all about.

Eventually I ended up with the cutest little elf style hat.


I added a pompom and turned the points up, adding some fabulous little Dolly buttons to the peaks.


I am working on another right now for an adult head - I can tell you it's going to be such a fun hat!  Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.