Tuesday 16 May 2017

Owl Obsession Crochet Blanket

I don't think I ever showed you my second Owl Obsession blanket. I made it a wee while ago now when Granddaughter Hope was going into a big girl's bed and needed a bigger blanket.

I used the James C Brett Woodlander yarn in shade L8.


I edged them with a sparkly glittery pale pink yarn.


Lots of little owls appearing.


And more... they breed quickly!




I mentioned it was the second one of these I made, the first one I made for a colleague who was leaving work to have a baby.  I did that one in a Rainbow Glitz yarn edged with white.


This new one was a set of owls wider and a set of owls longer, perfect size for a toddler bed.



And the toddler seems to approve  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.