Tuesday 19 May 2015

The H2only Challenge

My daughter, Shona, and myself are setting ourselves up to take the H2only challenge to raise money for the RNLI.


For ten days  (2-12 June 2015) we will endeavour to only drink water - so, no juice (I can do that), fizzy pop (I can do that), wine (em.... I think I can do that) and tea (I am really not sure about this one!!)

The wine, although I love it, will be a small sacrifice - one I have made a few times before, and one I am not hugely worried about. I know I can do that for a good cause.


The tea though, the tea is another matter completely.


How do you like your tea Sooz?   Every hour, on the hour.  Black, two bags.  Ok.... sometimes green, but mainly black.  Oh no, I have the sweats already thinking about it.  No tea??  What am I doing??

So, if you are close to me, live with me, work with me, converse with me online, then be prepared for some very grumpy behaviour as I go through my tea withdrawals.  (I wonder if sucking on a dry tea bag counts as cheating?)

In the meantime, if you would like to sponsor me - just the price of a cup of coffee would be most appreciated and it all adds up, then you can find my JustGiving page here....

https://www.justgiving.com/Soozintheshed

The last challenge I did was "Live Below The Line" where I raised, with the help of good friends, a total of £144.00.

If you would like to read my blog posts and recipes from that challenge then you can find them HERE.

I will blog my journey, although it's pretty difficult to find decent recipes using water alone, but I will let you know how easy/difficult it is going  ;)

Now, I am just off for a nice strong brew - got to get them in before I don't get a choice  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.