Tuesday 31 March 2015

An Apron from a Shirt

Do you remember the Sewing Bee I made for the Hobbycraft 20th Birthday competition?  If not you can find it HERE.

Well, I just had to mention this..... the marvellous Lauren from Hobbycraft, Carlisle, modelling an apron she made from one of my very own Daddy L's shirts.  

It was for the same competition.  (She didn't win anything either!!)


The pattern was taken from my own book called The Shirt Off His Back, which is a fabulous book full of things to do with a man's shirt!  From chair-covers, to teddy bear nighties, it really is a bit of fun - if you can get someone to part with their shirts  ;)

Makes a great apron don't you think?

ps: The Amazon links I've scattered throughout the page are affiliated  if you click and buy I might get a few pennies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.