Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Big Christmas Gift Box

Do you remember way back in February this year, it was my bloggy birthday (5 years) and I  put together, over a few weeks, a collection of random bits & bobs in a box, which went to one lucky person.  No?  Then you can read about it HERE.

So now I have decided it is time to do it again.  I seem to accumulate loads of samples of bits I make and I really need to do something with them.

This box is a CHRISTMAS gift to someone, it could be anyone.  The draw will be done by a random name generator and one person will win EVERYTHING in the box.  Whatever that might be at the time.


I will open the list for names much nearer the time, but in the meantime I need to start popping things into the box. 

The first is a knitted doughnut with beaded decorations. Because everyone needs a knitted doughnut in their lives....... don't they?


What might be next, I  hear you ask.  Well, watch this blog, or my Facebook page for more updates   :)

The draw will be on Thursday 18th December.  Anyone can enter, home or away   :)  I will let you know when it it open for entries  :)

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.