Monday 23 June 2014

A year ago....

One year ago today, 23rd June 2013, I blogged about some tie-dyed bags that I had made  :)



Two years ago, nearly to the day, on the 24th June 2012, I blogged about Needlefelted Birds that I had made at Higham Hall along with my Mum.



Three years ago today I didn't blog at all for the whole of June, but I did blog in May about some Lampworked beads from rod ends.



Four years ago today on 23rd June 2010, I wrote about a piece of Beadweaving that I made - Africana Twist.  I really need to make another of these I think  :)



Five years ago, the nearest blog to the 23rd was the 28th, where I told you all about a recyled rocking chair project, which was loads of fun to do.



Not sure where the years go...... how fast they seem to whip on by.

(if you want to see those projects, just click on the linked words)

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.