Tuesday 10 December 2013

A Day Of Crochet

I tried out a new class at Hobbycraft, Carlisle, today.

A Day Of Crochet.


The reason was that we often hold 1.5-2 hour classes, but everyone is surprised at how quick the time disappears and want to stay longer, so longer it was.

It was a 10.00am - 3.00pm class with a break for lunch.  Actually the break turned out to be a quick bite while chatting about crochet, then straight back into it.

I didn't get to take many pictures, only one in fact, as I was busy helping with learning stitches, but they all did great and hopefully are well on the way to taking up a new hobby.

It was really enjoyable and I will be booking some more in in the New Year.

But  the verdict on the day?     IT WENT TOO QUICK !   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.