You will need:
- 150g Malted Milk Biscuits
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 300g White Chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 250g Golden Syrup
- 100g Pink Wafer Biscuits
What you do:
- Crush the biscuits with the end of a rolling pin, until they are small bits, but not too powdery.
- Mix in the Rice Krispies.
- Chop up the wafers into decent sized squares and add to the mix.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and syrup in a glass bowl in the microwave. Use the low setting and do it in short bursts of 30 seconds, stirring inbetween.
- Add the chocolate to the mix and stir well to coat everything.
- Pour into a flan dish lined with foil, press down and pop in the fridge to chill.
- Cut into chunks when cold and set (about 2 hours)