Saturday 16 November 2013

Spotty Cake for Children In Need

This is this years cake for fund-raising for Children In Need.

It is a mild chocolate cake with chocolate butter icing, decorated in chocolate beans, surrounded by chocolate fingers - LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!!

Oh, with a white chocolate do dar thing in the middle.

If anyone feels the need to mention Trivial Pursuit, don't bother, Hubster beat you to it  :)







If you would like to win this cake and you are close to Carlisle, pop into Hobbycraft either today (Saturday) or early Sunday and pop down what weight you think it is.  You could be chomping into it by Sunday evening  :)

All proceeds to Children In Need of course.



Last year I iced a fruit cake, made by a colleague - fruit cakes are just not my thing, maybe because I don't like them personally.  But I was happy to decorate it  :)







3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely - I had a guess but was probably totally wrong. Would be interested to know what the weight was if you can tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 1.45kg (I only found out myself yesterday :) )

    The winner guessed in at 1.5kg, and was the closest. In fact there were two people who guessed the same so they were put into a hat and one drawn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write
    a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.