Saturday 13 July 2013

Spider gloves challenge

Over on my Facebook page I popped up a post asking for a challenge.  From the answers I would pick a random suggestion and make that item and send it to the person who suggested it.

I got some great suggestions....
  • Melissa - Crochet Skull Earrings
  • Vickie - knitted or crochet spider gloves
  • Andrew - A reversible balaclava
  • Cazz - Camper Van
  • Lottie - Vegan chocolate fudge cake
  • Cazz - Armchair
  • Margret - Crochet dolls house curtains
  • Dee - Rainbow hooded waistcoat
  • Cazz - Dog coat
  • Maddie - Tail warmer for dogs
  • Simon - Grim reaper balaclava
  • Barbara- Elephant Shoulder bag
  • Mary - Beaded knitted arm warmers
  • Shelley - something pretty with papercraft
I popped them all into a Random Name Generator and prayed it would not be the papercraft one, anything but the papercraft would be fine, but I don't do papercraft  :)


Phew!  Or at least I think it is Phew!  Knitted or crocheted spider gloves.  My mind is whirring already, looking forward to starting this one.

I have done one of these "throw it open" challenges before, way back in October 2010 when I ended up making a beaded snake.  You can read about that HERE.

So, watch this space, I won't be doing any updates just a final reveal when the gloves are completed.

1 comment:

  1. That's some challenge! Looking forward to seeing what you make!
    The game fair must have been boiling. Hope you got lots of nice pupils for your next session at Higham Hall.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.