- 1 x Ready Made Chain
- 2 Earring Wires
- 36 Head Pins
- 3 x 8mm Beads / 15 x 6mm Beads / 18 x 4mm beads (3 Sets)
- Seed Beads
- 18 large links of chain
What you do:
- Onto one Headpin thread one seed bead, one x 8mm bead and another seed bead.
- Turn the top of the wire over to form a loop and cut off the excess with wire cutters.
- Open the links in the chain to separate into three lengths of 6 links.
- Attach the beaded loop you just made to the bottom link of one length of 6.
- Make another pin in the same way as steps 1 & 2 but using a 6mm bead, and attach to the second link, as show in the photo.
- Repeat with the remaining four 6mm beads, attaching each one to the next link in the chain.
- Now thread up the six x 4mm beads in the same manner and attach each one to each link (you will now have two beads on each link)
- Repeat this to make three clusters, taking care to colour match your design as you go along.
- Thread the chain through one cluster to make the pendant, and attach the other two clusters to the earring wires
© Sue Simmons / The Bead Shed