You will need:
- 32 x 6mm Stardust metal beads
- 32 Headpins
- 2 Earring Wires
- 2 Extender Chains, or 16 link lengths of chain
- 32 Seed Beads
What you do:
- Take a head pin and thread on a seed bead and a Stardust Bead.
- With Round Nose Pliers, bend the pin over into a loop close to the bead, but do not cut off.
- Thread the pin through the last loop on your extender chain.
- Holding your loop tight with your pliers, wind the pin around the bottom of the loop twice to wrap onto the top of the bead.
- Cut off the excess wire as close as possible to the bead.
- Tuck the wire edge in neat to the bead so you do not have any sharp ends.
- Repeat STEP 1-6, but this time adding the wire to the second link on the chain.
- Continue until you have one bead added to every link in the chain.
- Open the hook on an Earwire and add the top link of the chain to the loop before closing securely.
- Make a second one exactly the same way.
© S Simmons, The Bead Shed, 2008