You will need:
- Ready made Choker with screw ball end
- 95 x 50mm Head pins
- 4mm Cube Beads (check hole size)
- Fast setting Acrylic Glue
- 10g 6mm Bugle Beads
- 10g Sz 6 Seed Beads
- 7g Sz 11 Seed Beads
What you do:
- Put a tiny dab of glue on the end of a headpin and slide on a Sz 6 Seed Bead, followed by a Sz 11 Seed Bead and then the Bugle Bead.
- Leave to dry for a few minutes. Acrylic glue is much better than superglue as it will not taint your beads, like some superglues can.
- Using round nose pliers turn the very top of the pin into a loop, making sure it is tightly closed.
- A tip is to make your pliers with a dot of permanent pen so you can make each loop the same size time after time.
- Make approx 95 of these pins.
- Unscrew the ball from the end of the choker and thread the pins on alternately with the cube beads, leave a tiny space at the end for the choker to fasten.
© Sue Simmons / The Bead Shed