Monday 29 April 2013

Beach Huts

I have been playing with Shrink Plastic again.  My results are slightly betterer than last time  (I know that's not a real word but I like it!)

I decided on Beach Huts for my theme this time, I love Beach Huts, love the bright colours and the rows of identically built huts, all different.  I would love a beach hut.  I would also love a camper van.


Here we are then, a row of brightly coloured beach huts.


After my last appalling attempt I decided that Sharpie pens were the way to go.  They work really well.  They don't bleed and the colours stay bright.

I linked each hut onto thick chain so to space them out sufficiently,  then added a thinner curb chain as the necklace part.


I will definitely be returning to play with Shrink Plastic again  :)


ps: The Amazon links I've scattered throughout the page are affiliated  if you click and buy I might get a few pennies.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.