Monday 17 December 2012

Lots of thing I just cannot show you!

I have had a couple of emails from followers to ask if I am still crafting as I am not blogging much.

So, yes, I am still crafting - lots,  but not blogging as most of them are for Christmas pressies, and I wouldn't want the recipients to see what they were getting before they unwrap them  :)

So, a few teasers of the blogs coming up in the New Year, when it will be safe to show them off.

First of all a nice little pretty, yet useful gift for my Mother-In-Law.


Then a hand-made elegant gift for my sister.


Not to mention the gifts I worked all day on yesterday for my friends.
And lastly a Secret Santa gift sent to a Bead Buddies Forum member.
Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year, and I will see you in 2013  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.