Saturday 8 January 2011

Secret Santa 2010

Over on the Bead Buddies forum we do a Secret Santa every year.

Each person pays a set amount and gets the same pack of various beads. We are supposed to use as much of the pack as possible and we are not allowed to add anything except findings.

My Secret Santa turned out to be Aster Sadler, who does some fantastic things - check out her website. http://www.seedybeady.com/


I got a gorgeous ring, really beautiful and blingy..




Along with some cutie earrings..


and a fantastic cuff (although I wore it as a choker) of amazing beaded embroidery - how clever !



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I sent to my recipient.

A necklace with the ceramic bead as a focal pendant..



Some earrings...


and a bracelet made out of beaded flowers, (it took me ages to sort all the beads into piles to make them!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.