Monday 4 October 2010

Grey beads for a grey day.


Sunday was a drizzly day, you know one of those days when you cannot be bothered to do much as the grey clouds and fine rain bring your mood down a notch?


So I decided to go and make some beads. I have allowed myself to get a bit rusty of late so rather than do anything taxing I went back to basics and using only three colours (grey, black and white) plus a clear I worked until the grey rod ran out.


I didn't want a matching set, although as the colours are all the same they are a set in some respect. I tried to do the first pattern that popped into my head each time, then did a few spacers at the end.


I think I will play like this again, it was fun re-discovering all the different styles when I opened the kiln this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.