Sunday 16 May 2010

Dichroic Glass Donuts.



I had the urge, as you do, to play with glass.

So off to the shed I trotted, glass cutter in hand, and set to work. I wanted to produce Donut Shapes, simply because they can be used in many different ways.


You can, of course, add a simple bail to hang them. You can bead around them like a Cabochon. You can thread a cord through and simply hang them around your neck. You can wire them and make them totally unique....and the list goes on.


I used lots of different coloured Dichroic Glass, layering it up for a very textured look. I cut different sizes and shapes, and I have to say, was quite chuffed with the turn out.


These are just a few, didn't want to bog you all down with images, but if you would like to see the rest, here is the link :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.