Thursday 18 March 2010

Japanese Delica Dolly


Let me introduce you to Mizuki (Japanese meaning: - Beautiful / Moon)

This piece was originally thought up for the Bead Buddies Forum Japanese Challenge.


She is made in Miyuki Delica Cylinder beads, which are very uniformed and lay beautifully when stitched together, but they need patience and lots & lots of time. She took a good few hours to complete :)

If you would like to have a go and make her yourself, you can find the pattern in Bead Magazine - Issue 21, out this week.









I would be very interested in seeing how you get on if you decide to have a go. Email me your pictures to thebeadshed@gmail.com and I will show them in a blog, and send you a little gift :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw this in Bead magazine which came this morning. Although I also saw it on BB.

    Sunshine award - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.