Thursday 4 February 2010

Raphael


This was a labour of love, and I have loved every minute.


I bought this pattern at a bead fayre way back in October, it is from http://www.amuseink.com/


I never got around to doing it until a challenge was announced on the Bead Buddies Forum (Myth & Magic).


It is a flat Peyote stitch, worked in Delica beads for a wonderfully smooth flat piece of work.


The sparkly gold beads around the edge are 24k Gold Plated, quite expensive, but oh so sparkly. :)


The whole piece measures around 5x7", so you can imagine how many tiny delica beads there are in there !!


Not sure what I am going to do with it yet, I could add a beaded chain to the 'ears' and wear it, or I might just hang it from a mirror and look at it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.