Tuesday 10 March 2009

Pottery Class


I have been attending a pottery class, not my chosen medium, but I bought the class as a gift for my Mum for her birthday, and decided to go along and keep her company.


First I was just rolling out clay and making little pendant pieces, while other class members were making huge bowls, vases and candle holders, I just couldn't bring myself to make bowls !




I did decide to try something a bit bigger than pendants in the end and made a plaque style butterfly, with segments which I have filled with seed beads - no idea what will happen, it is in the kiln now but I have to wait until next Tuesday to see it !!

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.